It’s critically important to us that we thoroughly and transparently walk you through how we at Office Libations are addressing the COVID-19 crisis and what we are doing to ensure the safety of your team and office.
Above all else, the health and safety of our employees, your office, and our community are our highest priorities. According to the CDC, there is no evidence to support the spread of COVID-19 through food or beverage. Regardless, as part of our commitment to you, we’ve reinforced adherence to our rigorous hygiene processes in our Oakland
Warehouse and increased sanitation measures throughout our team’s daily operations. We’ve also continued close communication with our trusted network of food and beverage partners to ensure safe handling protocols of every item that we bring into your office.
Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Procedures
In alignment with public health recommendations, Office Libations is taking measures to prevent community spread of COVID-19, which includes undertaking enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting, focusing on high-touch surfaces in our warehouse including doors, restrooms, tables, faucets, shelving, etc. and the insides and outsides of all company vehicles and cargo vans.
- Equipment brought from our warehouse and vehicles onsite to offices will be cleaned and disinfected between each delivery.
- Our team will wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) – disposable gloves and CDC recommended face masks covering the nose and mouth – while onsite. All staff are fully trained on the proper removal of required PPE between each delivery to prevent cross contamination.
- All employees will have their temperatures monitored daily and will be regularly screened for risk factors (travel/illness/exposure to known infected persons).
- Each employee will be equipped with disinfectants (spray and wipes) as well as hand sanitizer (in addition to frequent hand washing).
As a matter of company policy, we encourage every member of our staff to remain fully boosted and up-to-date on their vaccinations. Proof of vaccination can be requested of your on-site delivery team when they arrive at your office.
For the valued and dedicated employees in our Oakland Warehouse who truly go above and beyond for our team and for yours, we’ve waived attendance for those who are unable to work due to school or daycare closures. We’ve also enhanced our sick time pay policy, providing full compensation for any employee who must stay home due to illness or mandated quarantine.
Our Accounts and Customer Success teams are working diligently to provide you with information and assist you as we prepare for offices to reopen. We will also make sure to notify you as soon as possible if we have to delay or adjust your order for any reason as we are closely monitoring supply chains of all our products. Please feel free to reach out to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 766-2337 with any questions you may have as you prepare to welcome your team back into the office.
Finally, we believe deeply in giving back to the communities in which we live, work, and play. Since March 2020, we’ve donated more than 72,000 meals to those in need during the pandemic. During this time, our friends, families, customers, and even complete strangers graciously donated over 4,000 snacks to hardworking medical professionals in hospitals and care facilities around the country through our Snacks for Doctors initiative.
During times of uncertainty and far too many hours spent stuck in your homes, I know you look forward to sharing a coffee or a snack over the watercooler with your colleagues and friends. It is our privilege to provide this brief pause in your day to focus on what is important: the personal and human connection we perhaps once took for granted. Thank you for your continued support, partnership, patience, and trust as we continue to navigate these challenging circumstances together. We’re honored to be even a small part of what makes your workplace a community. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Your Office Libations Team