Come join Office Libations, one of Bay Area’s fastest-growing companies, as a night driver!
We are a corporate refreshment service that provides beverages and snacks to corporate offices throughout the SF Bay Area. With offices returning, we’re ramping up as well! We serve everything from snacks and drinks to cold brew coffee, kombucha, beer, wine, and spirits. As such, we’re seeking hard-working, motivated people who can think on their feet and want to contribute to the company’s continued growth.
We’re looking to add a full-time night driver to join our team. You’re our front-line customer service team and should be comfortable meeting, talking, and wowing clients with your amazing customer service skills. Additionally, we expect you to actively contribute to improving the company’s overall operations. This is a role for someone who wants to grow with a company and be part of a winning team.
Personal accountability, integrity, and excellence is expected and demanded at all times. Previous experience in delivery, merchandising, as well as retail operations is a plus. Military veterans are also encouraged to apply. You may also view this opening and more at indeed.com.
Shift start time is 7:00pm and our routes are typically completed around 3:00am. Our best drivers have usually earned 5+ hours of OT a week.
Night driver responsibilities include:
- Pick-up and delivery of cases of snacks, drinks, alcohol, kegs, and everything else that our office clients need.
- Working with the team to pick, pack, and load outbound orders.
- Stocking inventory at client sites ensuring it’s picture-perfect every time.
- Helping to monitor and maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Aiding in the quality control process (FIFO) to ensure the highest possible client experience.
- Light preventative equipment maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Our team will provide you with each day’s routes and instructions for each client’s delivery destination.
You will need a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Also, COVID vaccination is required to enter some client spaces.
- Focused on great customer service: We make our customers happier and their lives easier. We always strive to take care of every client every time and do not take shortcuts.
- Likes physical labor: Some of our items are heavy 50+ lbs. For this reason, you must be able to deliver these items on a daily basis will need to be physically fit. Additionally, we provide hand carts and dollies to help.
- Hard-working: We work hard to take care of our clients. As such, you enjoy working quickly and efficiently to ensure all our clients receive great service.
- A team player: We help each other out. Some days are light, some are heavy but we work together to get the job done.
- Great positive attitude: We love helping people even when things are hard. Of course, traffic is unavoidable but we keep a smile on our face because we know we’re taking care of our customers. They count on us to deliver, and we’re happy because we always do.
- Detail focused: You always strive for perfection and take pride in your work.
- Someone who is excited about being part of a fast-growing company with opportunities for advancement.
- Full-time W2 role
- Salary $25.00 / hour to start with a raise at 6 months. Paid lunch and 8 hours work guaranteed each day. Additionally, overtime available and scheduled raises for top performers.
- $1,000 quarterly attendance/performance bonuses.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- 10 days PTO.
- 7 Paid holidays, no weekend shifts.
- Company vehicles provided for deliveries (Transit Vans), as well as snacks.
- Completed COVID vaccination required.
Note: by submitting this form, you acknowledge and agree to our Applicant Certification policy, which you may read here.