Come join Office Libations, one of Bay Area’s fastest-growing companies, as a warehouse associate!
We are a corporate refreshment service that provides beverages and snacks to corporate offices throughout the SF Bay Area. With offices returning, we’re ramping up as well! We serve everything from snacks and drinks to cold brew coffee, kombucha, beer, wine, and spirits. As such, we’re seeking hard-working, motivated people who can think on their feet and want to contribute to the company’s continued growth.
We’re looking to add a warehouse associate to join our team. You’re our front-line customer service team and should be comfortable meeting, talking, and wowing clients with your amazing customer service skills. Additionally, we expect you to actively contribute to improving the company’s overall operations. This is a role for someone who wants to grow with a company and be part of a winning team.
Personal accountability, integrity, and excellence is expected and demanded at all times. Previous experience in delivery, merchandising, as well as retail operations is a plus. Military veterans are also encouraged to apply. You may also view this opening and more at indeed.com.
Shift start time is 8:00am and our routes are typically completed around 4:00pm. Our best associates have usually earned 5+ hours of OT a week.
Warehouse associate responsibilities include:
- Unload driver vehicles and conduct end-of-day checks.
- Break down cardboard, dispose of trash, recycling, compostables.
- Receive, quality check, and store inbound orders from vendors.
- Stage warehouse to expedite pick-and-pack.
- Conduct inventory counts.
- Aid in the quality control process (FIFO: First in, First Out).
- Perform general warehouse cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Other duties, as assigned.
You will need a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Also, COVID vaccination is required to enter some client spaces.
- Great attitude and energetic personality.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to focus on a specific task until completed.
- Takes price in their work.
- Able to work all day on your feet and repeatedly lift 40+ lbs.
- Previous experience in the following: Grocery (Safeway, Whole Foods, etc.), warehouse, delivery.
- Full-time W2 role
- Salary $20.00 / hour to start. Paid lunch and 8 hours work guaranteed each day (for full-time). Additionally, overtime available and scheduled raises for top performers.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- PTO, 7 Paid holidays, no weekend shifts.
- Free snacks, food, and beverage from employee break room.
- Completed COVID vaccination required.
Note: by submitting this form, you acknowledge and agree to our Applicant Certification policy, which you may read here.